Tuesday, August 28, 2007

CHINESE GIRLS

I'm reminded of this topic by a blog from a girl in Singapore in these G-Blogs, about Chinese girls.
Personally (and yes,I'm a white Australian)I would never think of marrying anyone except an Asian girl, most likely Chinese descent,most likely peranakan, meaning Indonesian girls of Chinese descent.
In general,I like the combination that results ,giving the Chinese interest in education and business,and the Indonesian refinement overall. Of course many other qualities too from both backgrounds.
But added to this needs to be a rather intellectual personality,someone to show an interest in books and writing,and an interest in many other subjects.
As someone who personally doesn't drink,smoke,gamble etc., Asian middle class girls suit me just fine.
So to that Chinese lady in Singapore with your G-Blog here too....yes,I'm in great agreement with you. Now if only I were three years younger...LOL. Ward.

No comments: